We are happy to let you know we are going to do something a bit different for our next khanacross, again! The next event for us is on Saturday the 28th July, and it is an event at the Hampton Hills Motorsport Park grounds at Hampton, near Lithgow.
Please find the supp regs and the entry form links above.
The address at Hampton is:
Hampton Hills Motorsport Park
1856 Jenolan Caves Road
Hampton NSW 2790
The Hampton Hotel is the closest landmark to the track.
We are aiming to start at the usual khanacross time of 10am as the organising team will be there the day before to set up. We will be finished by 4pm. And bearing in mind that in July it is cold in this area, be ready for that. (A map is above also).
The event director for this one is our president, Brian Madigan. Queries around this event can be answered on his mobile, 0400 736 637 or email email@example.com.
Guidelines for a club khanacross:
What To Bring:
On the day make sure to bring:
- Your club membership card
- Your current CAMS Licence
- Your entry form and payment
- Helmet suitable for motorsport
- A CAMS approved roll cage is not mandatory but is strongly recommended
- Required tools and spares
- Most importantly bring your car! NOTE: All Cars Must Have a fire extinguisher.
Christian Autosports Vice President
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org