|The upcoming Khanacross at Cataract Scout Park on the 2nd of March 2019 is fast approaching and we are now taking registrations of interest for this event.
The Supp Regs are attached also, download them here:
CACA 2 March 2019 Cataract Khanacross Regs – approved
We would also love to know if you can help out by being an official on the day, please let me know in order that we can ensure we have sufficient officials. Officials Get a free lunch & drinks.
What To Bring:
On the day make sure to bring,
- Your club membership card
- CAMS Licence
- Your entry form and payment
- Helmet suitable for motorsport
- A CAMS approved roll cage is not mandatory but is strongly recommended
- Required tools and spares
- Sunscreen, Hat and plenty of water
- There will be a BBQ lunch and drinks provided for a small fee, otherwise don’t forget to bring your lunch!
- Most importantly bring your car! NOTE: All Cars Must Have a fire extinguisher.
- Adults $70
- Juniors (12-18) $40 (Juniors must have displayed competency at least 3 motorkhana events)
Arrival – Please be at Cataract by 8:30am to complete forms and get your car scrutineered. Drivers Briefing at 9:15. Entry forms are attached and supp regs are available as above.
Please note: We will once again be using the CAMS Online Entry system, if you have any queries email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . More information on the CAMS Online Entry System is below:
So, just how do you enter through the CAMS Online Event Entry system?
This system will hopefully streamline the current admin in administering an event, especially in reducing the waiting time to enter, and the handling of cash and credit cards prior to the event start.
If all runs well you will simply attend the admin desk to be marked off the list, and receive your numbers and scrutineering form. Lunch orders (where applicable) will be handled separately and paid for separately.
Please note: We are unable to accommodate multiple driver entries at this stage. Each entrant will need to log on individually and enter the event. This may well change further down the track.
You will need to follow the following instructions to:
- Log onto your CAMS Member Portal
- To Enter an event
Logging onto the CAMS Member Portal.
- Type in your CAMS Member Number, followed by your password (if you remember it….if not click on the Forgot password and follow instructions to get your new password).
- You will then see your profile if your password was successful
- On the LHS you will see ‘CAMS EVENT ENTRY’. Click on this.
- Click on ‘Go’
- Go to ‘My Cars’, then click on ‘ADD CAR’, and complete the details of your car.
PLEASE NOTE: When you come to VEHICLE CLASS do not allocate a vehicle class as we will determine the class at scrutineering.
- (Otherwise if you use the same vehicle for Motorkhana and Khanacross events you would need to create your vehicle twice.
- Complete as much info for the car, ensuring that under ‘Transponder’ your insert the ‘None’ response.
- Save you vehicle record and the car should then be registered on the system.
- Go to My Crew. Your details will automatically be shown from CAMS records. Don’t add further drivers – we request that each driver performs that setup individually.
- Go to My Details: Check the information that is populated from the CAMS records. Update if required.
- Go to My Events: Click on ‘My Events’ then click on ‘Enter an Event’ and select the ‘CACA Event that you wish to enter’
Please note: Supp Regs and Disclaimer must be ticked by the entrant. Please also tick that you have read them.
- In STEP 2 – Select your car and driver using the dropdowns.
- Ensure that you tick ‘Adult Entry’ or ‘Junior Entry’ as applicable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the entry for the payment details.
- Click on confirm and pay’.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ and complete your card details.
- 17. The system will confirm your entry and payment.
- This system will record all entrants therefore making it easier for the director and secretary to have a clearer picture as to the number of runners for the event.
More info coming soon and we hope to see you there!
Christian Autosports Vice President
Mobile – 0419 242 264
Email – email@example.com