To all members,
We are looking good to bringing you our second skidpan event of 2022 on Saturday 14th May. To enter you will need to get your entries in by Thursday 12th May. And as always we need help to run the event so let us know if you can help out as an official on the day.
Details are all below:
- All Club and Motorsport Australia entries are to be lodged via the Motorsport Australia Online Entry System (https://motorsport.org.au/login/Account) which is open now for your entries. Entries close on Thursday, 12th May.
- Note: For ‘Junior Entries’ please ensure that you open the ‘Extras Tab’ and place a ‘1’ in the Quantity Box. The charge of $20.00 will automatically be applied.
- Scrutineering will be done the traditional way, on the day. No extra forms are required.
Come & Try: Come and Try is available for this event so invite your friends, but you will need to provide us with their details so that we can arrange to send them the appropriate forms to complete. Come and Try are limited to 5, so please do not leave this to the last minute.
Volunteers Please: We would appreciate your assistance on the day as a timekeeper if you are not intending to compete. So come along and assist us in ensuring that the event runs smoothly. Many of our regular officials will not be available due to other commitments so please assist even if it is only a morning or afternoon
- This will be as per the government regulations at the time however at the moment our request is simple, if you are a close contact please wear a mask around others and particularly at the driver’s briefing.
- Please observe the 1.5-metre social distancing rule. Officials may not speak to you if this is not followed.
- Hand sanitiser is available at any time from the admin area.
As usual, we will aim to start the event by 9.30AM after the drivers’ briefing at around 9AM, so please take advantage of the gates opening at the venue at around 7:45AM. We aim to be finished by approximately 4PM.
The Event Director is Peter Gibbons. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.