PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO VERY WET CONDITIONS AT THE SCOUT PARK.
The upcoming Khanacross at Cataract Scout Park on the 7th March 2020 is fast approaching and we are now taking registration of interest for this event.
If you are not intending to compete then why not help out by being an official on the day, please let me know in order that we can ensure we have sufficient officials.
Officials Get a free lunch & drinks.
What To Bring:
- Your club membership card
- Your Motorsport Australia Licence
- A Motorsport Australia approved Helmet suitable for motorsport
- A Motorsport Australia approved roll cage is not mandatory but is strongly recommended
- Required tools and spares
- Sunscreen, Hat and plenty of water
- There will be a BBQ lunch and drinks provided for a small fee, otherwise don’t forget to bring your lunch!
- Most importantly bring your car! NOTE: All Cars Must Have a fire extinguisher.
Arrival/ Sign On – Please be at Cataract by 8:00 AM to complete forms and get your car scrutineered.
Drivers Briefing at 9:15 AM.
Competition Start – We are trying to start at 9:30 AM.
Juniors (14-17) $40
(Juniors must have displayed competency at least 3 motorkhana events)
Entry (Via CAMS Online Entry)
coming soon and we hope to see you there!