CACA 20 October 2018 Cataract Khanacross Regs – Approved
CACA 20 October 2018 Cataract Khanacross Regs – Further Regs
CACA Event Payment Form Cataract KX 20 Oct 2018
Entry Form 20 October 2018 Cataract Khanacross Regs – Approved
Due to the wet weather we have had to cancel this event. Apologies to all for the decision but we thought it best to make it early.
|The upcoming Khanacross at Cataract Scout Park on the 20th October 2018 is fast approaching and we are now taking registration of interest for this event.
We would also love to know if you can help out by being an official on the day, please let me know in order that we can ensure we have sufficient officials. Officials Get a free lunch & drinks.
What To Bring
On the day make sure to bring,
- Your club membership card
- CAMS Licence
- Your entry form and payment
- Helmet suitable for motorsport
- A CAMS approved roll cage is not mandatory but is strongly recommended
- Required tools and spares
- Sunscreen, Hat and plenty of water
- There will be a BBQ lunch and drinks provided for a small fee, otherwise don’t forget to bring your lunch!
- Most importantly bring your car! NOTE: All Cars Must Have a fire extinguisher.
- Adults $50
- Juniors (12-18) $25 (Juniors must have displayed competency at least 3 motorkhana events)
Arrival – Please be at Cataract by 8:30am to complete forms and get your car scrutineered. Drivers Briefing at 9:15. Entry forms are attached and supp regs will be available via the website once finalised by CAMS.
Please note: All competitors will be required to register with me on 0419 242 264 or by email to email@example.com by the Wednesday 7/10/18 if at all possible
We hope to see you there!
Christian Autosports Vice President
Mobile – 0419 242 264
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org