This will be our second track day for 2019, and needs to be fully supported by as many members as possible in order that the club is not financially disadvantaged. Costs to run this event are in excess of $4000.00
Attached is an entry form that we require you to use. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAMS ONLINE SYSTEM IS NOT USED FOR THIS TYPE OF EVENT.
Below are some details about the event:
|* This event is a track driver training day and over the past 6 years has been well received by members and friends who have attended.|
With the good increase in membership this year it will be a perfect opportunity for our new members to also enter. It would be great to see 30+ club members there on the day, but if required positions can be filled by friends, family or non-club members.
The format of this day is quite simple.
* Entrants are broken up into groups based on your experience in driving, e.g – beginner, intermediate, advanced, experienced. – you get the idea!!!
* Sessions usually last about 10 minutes
* Some CACA members may assist as instructors on the day, subject to availability of instructors
Be there by 8:00 for vehicle inspection.
What do you need to bring
* Your CAMS L2 Speed licence or higher (L2 NonSpeed Not accepted) and civil licence, otherwise you will need to purchase a Marulan licence on the day which will cost you about $40.00
* Helmet suitable for motorsport, sunscreen, hat and plenty of water. There is a Canteen for lunch and snacks onsite, otherwise don’t forget to bring your lunch!
* Most importantly bring your car! Along with any tools & spares.
* The entry per driver will be $200, irrespective of whether the entrant is a senior or a junior. If required payment can be made in 2 x instalments. Please discuss with us payment methods. Payment Forms MUST be submitted by the Monday before, the 28th October, 2019.
* NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FORM OF PAYMENT CREDIT CARD ONLY
* The CAMS Online Event System cannot be used for this event.
* Juniors over 15yrs old with a proven good driving experience can take part. The day is not suited for learners with limited experience.
What do I need to do to enter
* Fill in the attached entry form, indicating the names of each entrant, and preferably provide your credit card details.
* Entrant Registration will only be accepted with a completed entry form and payment.
* Submit your form ASAP by return email to the Les Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are required to provide entrant numbers to the Marulan Driver Training Centre by 28th October 2019, so do not leave it to the last minute to enter, you may be disappointed.
* Due to the financial outlay, if you cannot attend you will be required to find a replacement, as no refunds will be guaranteed.
Where is the Pheasant Wood Circuit (Marulan)
*The track is located at Marulan NSW approximately 1 hour 40 minutes from Sydney.
*Address: 8 Prairie Oak Road Marulan, NSW 2579
* Refer to www.pheasantwood.com.au for full location details
Email Les at email@example.com
Let’s make this a great day —– remember to enter early