This will be our second track day for 2019, and needs to be fully supported by as many members as possible in order that the club is not financially disadvantaged. Costs to run this event are in excess of $4000.00
Attached is an entry form that we require you to use. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAMS ONLINE SYSTEM IS NOT USED FOR THIS TYPE OF EVENT.
Below are some details about the event:
|* This event is a track driver training day and over the past 6 years has been well received by members and friends who have attended.
With the good increase in membership this year it will be a perfect opportunity for our new members to also enter. It would be great to see 30+ club members there on the day, but if required positions can be filled by friends, family or non-club members.
The format of this day is quite simple.
* Entrants are broken up into groups based on your experience in driving, e.g – beginner, intermediate, advanced, experienced. – you get the idea!!!
Be there by 8:00 for vehicle inspection.
What do you need to bring
* Your CAMS L2 Speed licence or higher (L2 NonSpeed Not accepted) and civil licence, otherwise you will need to purchase a Marulan licence on the day which will cost you about $40.00
* The entry per driver will be $200, irrespective of whether the entrant is a senior or a junior. If required payment can be made in 2 x instalments. Please discuss with us payment methods. Payment Forms MUST be submitted by the Monday before, the 28th October, 2019.
What do I need to do to enter
* Fill in the attached entry form, indicating the names of each entrant, and preferably provide your credit card details.
* Due to the financial outlay, if you cannot attend you will be required to find a replacement, as no refunds will be guaranteed.
Where is the Pheasant Wood Circuit (Marulan)
Let’s make this a great day —– remember to enter early