The upcoming Night Skidpan Motorkhana at Sydney Motorsport Park on the 20/7/2019 is fast approaching and we are now taking registration of interest for this event. This event is very popular & will fill up very quickly, so get in early.
Please Note – CAMS_NonSpeed_SuppRegs SMP Night Skidpan 20th July 2019: This event is a multi club event, however due to the nature of the event no Come and Try entries will be available on the night. With this event everyone who is there, will compete including officials. Also, all entries must be completed online prior to the event or your entry will not be accepted, as we need to limit the amount of admin done before the event begins due to time constraints.
Feel Free to illuminate your car as we have in the past. Lets make it a fun night!
What To Bring
On the day make sure to bring
- Your club membership
- CAMS Licence
- Don’t forget to bring your Dinner or money for the canteen, as we cannot provide Dinner at these events, although drinks will be available for $1.
- Most importantly bring your car!
- Adults $80 & Juniors $40 (as per the sup regs not the orginal email, apologies for this).
Start – 5pm for a 5:45pm Driver Briefing
Finish – 10pm
(Junior Drivers have to demonstrate prior driving experience or have been observed for driving competency by a club committee member to be able to compete at skidpan events, Pipeline Park motorkhanas are recommended for inexperienced drivers).
Arrival – Please be at SMP by 5pm to sign entry plus get your car scruitineered. Drivers Briefing at 5:45pm.
Entry forms, and payment forms are attached as are the supp regs.
Entries: Entry is via the CAMS Online Event Entry system, and close on Thursday, 18/7/2019.
We hope to see you there!
Details for entering online:
So, just how do you enter through the CAMS Online Event Entry system?
This system will hopefully streamline the current admin in administering an event, especially in reducing the waiting time to enter, and the handling of cash and credit cards prior to the event start.
If all runs well you will simply attend the admin desk to be marked off the list, and receive your numbers and scrutineering form. Lunch orders (where applicable) will be handled separately and paid for separately.
Please note: We are unable to accommodate multiple driver entries at this stage. Each entrant will need to log on individually and enter the event. This may well change further down the track.
You will need to follow the following instructions to:
- Log onto your CAMS Member Portal
- To Enter an event
Logging onto the CAMS Member Portal.
- Go to the CAMS Website http://www.cams.com.au
- On the screen your will see the member portal.
- Type in your CAMS Member Number, followed by your password (if you remember it….if not click on the Forgot password and follow instructions to get your new password).
- You will then see your profile if your password was successful
- On the LHS you will see ‘CAMS EVENT ENTRY’. Click on this.
- Click on ‘Go’
- Go to ‘My Cars’, then click on ‘ADD CAR’, and complete the details of your car.
PLEASE NOTE: When you come to VEHICLE CLASS do not allocate a vehicle class as we will determine the class at scrutineering.
- (Otherwise if you use the same vehicle for Motorkhana and Khanacross events you would need to create your vehicle twice.
- Complete as much info for the car, ensuring that under ‘Transponder’ your insert the ‘None’ response.
- Save you vehicle record and the car should then be registered on the system.
- Go to My Crew. Your details will automatically be shown from CAMS records. Don’t add further drivers – we request that each driver performs that setup individually.
- Go to My Details: Check the information that is populated from the CAMS records. Update if required.
- Go to My Events: Click on ‘My Events’ then click on ‘Enter an Event’ and select the ‘CACA Event that you wish to enter’
Please note: Supp Regs and Disclaimer must be ticked by the entrant. Please also tick that you have read them.
- In STEP 2 – Select your car and driver using the dropdowns.
- Ensure that you tick ‘Adult Entry’ or ‘Junior Entry’ as applicable.
- Scroll to the bottom of the entry for the payment details.
- Click on confirm and pay’.
- Select ‘Credit Card’ and complete your card details.
- 17. The system will confirm your entry and payment.
- This system will record all entrants therefore making it easier for the director and secretary to have a clearer picture as to the number of runners for the event.