NEXT RACE EVENT IN: Days Hours Minutes Seconds Read More

To all members,

Pipeline Motorkhana 29th August and Proposed Khanacross 12th September 2020

As you are aware the NSW Department of Health made the statement that no regional sporting events are permitted to be held over the next 6 weeks due to the chance of COVID-19 being transmitted to various regions within NSW by competitors / team / officials being present from various regions. This was previously advised to you as the reason for the postponement of the Caves Classic Rally.

This directive by the Department of Health is issued down the line to the NSW Department of Sport, which in turn flows to Motorsport Australia and then all accredited motorsport clubs (CACA).

Following discussions with Motorsport Australia, under the current directive, they will not provide a permit for these events, as the Department of Health does not want competitors / officials travelling to sporting events outside of their individual municipalities (i.e. Council areas). This would mean that a member in Bondi could not complete at Eastern Creek.

As such the Committee has decided that we have no choice other than to cancel both of these events. Website / Facebook etc will be updated in due course.

For those members that have already entered and paid online for the motorkhana please go into the event and request a refund. If you paid by Direct Credit please email me separately with your account details. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of your details.

Skidpan Motorkhana – 26th September @ SMP

We still intend to submit a permit application for this event as it is scheduled towards the end of the 6 week embargo period and we hope that restrictions might have eased by then.

Stay tuned for further updates re the skidpan…….



Les Oliver

Treasurer / Public Officer

Christian Autosports Club of Australia (Inc NSW)

Follow us: